We have pulished a Welding and Fabrication Workbook to assist both home-based learning and to compliment hands-on college/workshop-based learning.
It gives learners the opportunity to study each of the recognised
modern welding and cutting processes in a flexible learning location,
and gain a theoretical understanding. Therefore providing the foundation
to progress into further practical learning.
The Workbook will guide you through the range of welding processes and covers:
- Basic Set-Up
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO) module
- Health and Safety
- Step-by-step guide to each process
- Short test at the end of each section
- Mapped to NOS and EAL qualifications
- Follows industry standard pathway
- Support colleges and training centres in their Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
- Enables the user to gain both knowledge and experience using a virtual reality workshop environment