The Weldability Sif Foundation supports the training of welders to recognised standards in foundation welding studies at a network of training centres. We have developed an audio-visual Welding and Fabrication eLearning tutorial for both home-based learning and to compliment hands-on college/workshop-based learning.
This package will guide you through the range of welding processes and enable you to put your new skills into practice in the safety of a 3D interactive workshop environment.
- Basic Set-Up
- Performing Engineering Operations (PEO) module
- Health and Safety
- Step-by-step guide to each process
- Short test at the end of each section
- Mapped to NOS and EAL qualifications
- Follows industry standard pathway
- Support colleges and training centres in their Guided Learning Hours (GLH)
- Enables the user to gain both knowledge and experience using a virtual reality workshop environment
This software gives learners the opportunity to study each of the recognised modern welding and cutting processes in a flexible learning location, and gain a theoretical understanding. Therefore providing the foundation to progress into further practical learning.
Alternatively, many distributors can use this tool to broaden their knowledge of welding and cutting processes.